How to Play Cash: A Beginner’s Guide
Cash is a fun and exciting card game that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. It is a simple game that requires strategy and luck, making it a great option for game nights or gatherings. If you’re new to Cash and want to learn how to play, this article will guide you through the process.
Objective of the Game:
The objective of Cash is to be the first player to get rid of all your cards. The game is played with a standard deck of 52 cards.
Rules of the Game:
1. The dealer shuffles the deck and deals all the cards equally among the players.
2. The player to the left of the dealer goes first and play continues in a clockwise direction.
3. A player can play any card from their hand that matches the suit or rank of the card on top of the discard pile.
4. If a player does not have a playable card, they must draw a card from the deck.
5. Once a player has drawn a card, they can choose to play it immediately if it matches the suit or rank of the top card on the discard pile.
6. The game continues until one player has no cards left in their hand. This player is declared the winner.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. Can I play any card from my hand on my turn?
No, you can only play a card that matches the suit or rank of the top card on the discard pile.
2. What happens if I don’t have a playable card?
If you don’t have a playable card, you must draw a card from the deck. If the drawn card is playable, you can play it immediately.
3. Can I play multiple cards in one turn?
Yes, you can play multiple cards of the same rank in one turn. For example, if the top card is a 7, you can play multiple 7s from your hand.
4. What if I have no cards left in my hand and it’s not my turn?
If you have no cards left in your hand and it’s not your turn, you are not required to draw a card. You can simply wait for your turn to come around again.
5. Can I play a wild card at any time?
Yes, wild cards can be played at any time and can be used to change the suit of the game.
6. Can I play a wild card on top of another wild card?
No, you cannot play a wild card on top of another wild card. You must play a card that matches the suit or rank of the previous card.
7. What happens if the deck runs out of cards?
If the deck runs out of cards, reshuffle the discard pile (except for the top card) to create a new deck. The game continues as usual.
Cash is a fast-paced and enjoyable card game that can be played with family and friends. It is a game that blends strategy and luck, making it a great choice for game nights. With these simple rules and FAQs in mind, you’ll be ready to enjoy hours of fun and friendly competition with Cash!