Why Can’t I Redeem My Walmart Savings Catcher?
Walmart Savings Catcher is a popular feature that allows customers to scan their receipts and get money back if a lower price is found elsewhere. It is a convenient way for shoppers to ensure they are getting the best deals available. However, there are instances when customers may face difficulties in redeeming their Walmart Savings Catcher rewards. Here are some possible reasons why this might happen:
1. Expired Receipts: Walmart Savings Catcher only accepts receipts that are within seven days old. If you try to redeem an older receipt, the system will not recognize it.
2. Incorrect Barcode Scanning: To redeem your Savings Catcher rewards, you need to scan the barcode on your receipt accurately. Make sure you are scanning the correct barcode and that it is clear and legible.
3. Ineligible Products: Not all products are eligible for Savings Catcher rewards. Items such as clearance, closeout, and refurbished products, as well as certain food items, are excluded from the program. If you purchased any of these items, you will not be able to redeem rewards for them.
4. Limited Redemption Period: Savings Catcher rewards must be redeemed within 30 days of being issued. If you wait too long to redeem them, they will expire, and you will lose the opportunity to use them.
5. Account Issues: Occasionally, there may be technical issues or glitches with your Walmart Savings Catcher account. If you encounter any problems, contact Walmart customer service for assistance.
6. Incorrect Email Address: If you provided an incorrect or inactive email address when signing up for Savings Catcher, you may not receive notifications or be able to redeem your rewards. Make sure your email address is correct and up to date in your account settings.
7. Program Discontinuation: Walmart discontinued the Savings Catcher program in May 2019. If you are trying to redeem rewards after this date, you will no longer be able to do so. However, any unredeemed rewards before the discontinuation date can still be used.
1. Can I redeem Savings Catcher rewards for online purchases?
No, Savings Catcher rewards can only be redeemed in-store.
2. Can I use Savings Catcher rewards to purchase gift cards?
No, Savings Catcher rewards cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
3. Can I transfer my Savings Catcher rewards to another person?
No, Savings Catcher rewards are non-transferable and can only be used by the account holder.
4. How long does it take for Savings Catcher rewards to be processed?
Savings Catcher rewards are typically processed within 72 hours of submitting your receipt.
5. Can I redeem Savings Catcher rewards for cash?
No, Savings Catcher rewards can only be redeemed for store credit.
6. Can I use Savings Catcher rewards to pay for my online order for in-store pickup?
Yes, you can use Savings Catcher rewards towards your online order for in-store pickup.
7. Can I combine Savings Catcher rewards with other coupons or discounts?
No, Savings Catcher rewards cannot be combined with other coupons or discounts.